Sunday, May 10, 2009

Even more Disney clothes!

We're back, but now my neice and nephew are off for their first trip to Disney World. The trip is also a joint birthday gift from their parents so i thought the bulk of my gifts to them should be some special Disney clothes.

I made my nephew some of them same sets I made for my 3 year old son so I won't bother posting those. I had heard they would be doing a character breakfast with Lilo and Stitch and I found these cute designs to print (again, iron-on transfer paper). I so love how these come out!
Which reminds me I have a few more of these to do this week...



Another cute T, this time paired with a dotty tiered skirt:


And finally, my first dress! I think it was actually quicker to make than the skirt above. I used the Flowergirl Dress pattern from Heather Ross' Weekend Sewing book and enlarged it a bit.



I hope the dress fits her well and they have a wonderful vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment