Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring to Finish 2



I'm back from vacation with a mountain of laundry and an equally impressive mountain of unfinished projects! I came across Jacqui's Spring to Finish challenge and it seemed like a great motivation to get all those unfinished projects done during May. Or at least attack the mountain!

Here's my list of projects in progress:
- skirt and dress for my niece's trip to Disney World
- summer tunic
- trapeze dress
- Street Stripe Kai shirt
- one more Barcelona skirt
- another skirt from a McCall's pattern

And I have a few toddler birthday gifts I *must* get to this month too.

I am proud to say that I did get two little pairs of shorts for my nephew completed last night yay! I'll post pics when I get his sister's clothes done too.

No comments:

Post a Comment