Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! A quick review of 2009

Wow I've been a busy bee this past year. I started off the year with so many plans for sewing clothes, for me and the kids. January was all about aprons and I made 4 of them. The spring was filled with a ton of simple shorts, skirts, and iron-transfer T-shirts for our Disney trip and for gifts. I made many skirts, a blouse, a button down shirt for my son and then my garment sewing took a poor turn and I got very discouraged by the challenge of actually making things fit. The summer included some quilting projects, table runners and then my interest in knitting really picked up and took over. In the fall I finished a few quilts but the year ended with all knits.

And here it is in picture form!

Sewing:


Quilting:


Knitting:

No comments:

Post a Comment