First off, aprons:
I started out with plans to make ONE apron, then thought to make another as a gift, needed to make a less-girly one for my husband, and got distracted by yet one more pattern. So one turned into four. But now they are all done!
I've already posted the Lizzie Dish/denim simple apron for my husband and the simple Lolli Dot laminate child's apron gifted to a friend's toddler.
Last night I finished up my super-girly Emmeline apron! It's already quite a feminine pattern and then I made them up in some adorable Farmer's Market prints. It's reversible. The pattern is pretty darn involved for an apron, but I'm pleased with the results.
Last week I finished another apron, a half-apron. It's the apron overlay that is part of the Amy Butler Barcelona skirt pattern. I love the skirt pattern but had ignored the apron part until now.
It came out OK... I had to alter it since I made it too large initially... and really I'm not sure I'll get much use with it. It's meant to be a fashion apron over jeans or a skirt instead of a functional apron I think. I feel a bit too old for the look honestly. I think the pictures make it look nice, but not sure it's me.
But that's not all! I finished up another kitchen item - a stack of bibs for my baby boy. He's a spitter-upper, drools like crazy lately and will be starting food soon so it's bib time! I made 4 with more of the Lolli Dot Michael Miller laminate (and I still have tons left!) each trimmed with a different color of the pindot bias trim. So cute!
And then nine more that are a cotton print backed with minkee. All so soft and cozy!
AND I started working on two over mitts with Lizzie Dish prints. We could really use some new ones so I'll be finishing these up soon too.