Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Several WIPs

Oh my it's been quite a while without a post! I have been sewing but I had two pretty disasterous projects that I had to scrap so that was a big letdown. Fabric gone to the scrap pile, time wasted and nothing to show for it all! They were both clothing projects for me so my next few projects I'm keeping away from anything that has to FIT. (Fitting is hard!) But I will definitely be returning to clothes sewing soon. I'm also determined to learn to shirr this summer!

So here are a few snippets of my next 3 projects (why am I always working on so many at once??)

First is a rescue of a quilt (my first) that I started in January 2008! Yikes. But I'm happy to report that it's almost complete, just a tiny bit of binding left to do.


Next are more yummy prints from the Lizzy Dish line. I'm still head-over-heels for my gorgeous oven mitts, they make me so happy every time I use them. So here's another fun way I'll get to see them. No more hints about that one just yet.


If you squint at the picture you can tell what this will become - a Birdie Sling! I use my Country Fair version daily but I really want a summer one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment